Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Change of IGNOU Regional Center (RC) and Change of Study Center (SC)

If you are student of IGNOU University, or if you are thinking to join as IGNOU Students, we will encourage you to do so. IGNOU is the best University when it comes to distance learning or correspondence courses in India. IGNOu also has the very scientific and updated course structure and it imparts the great quality education. There is no doubt about the standard of Education IGNOU University New Delhi provides. There is no doubt about the quality of online education provided by IGNOU New Delhi.

It is also an undisputable fact that many students enrolled in IGNOU Delhi are working professionals who are working in various cities and towns and have no full time for attending regular lectures. In this situation, the students need to enroll online course offered by IGNOU, Delhi. Since people will be working, they will get transferred from one city to another or people move from one place to another to get a better job. In this situation, it is important that they change their IGNOU Regional Center (RC) and IGNOU Study Center (SC) so that the whole process of learning becomes convenient.

In this blogpost, we are explaining how to change your Regional Center (RC) of IGNOU from one state to another and how to change your Study Center (SC) IGNOU from one IGNOU Study Center to another.

1. IGNOU Change of Study Center within the same IGNOU Regional Center (RC)

It is easier to change IGNOU Study Center within the same IGNOU Regional Center. For this change of IGNOU Study Center, download the FORM below and submit it to your Regional Center.
http://www.ignou.ac.in/upload/Study_Centre_Change.pdf

The Change of Study Center within the same IGNOU Regional Center is easy as the form will ask your current study center details/Code and asks you desired study center details/code where you want to change your study center. The above form deals with Sub: Request for Change of Study Centre and it should be submitted to your IGNOU Regional Center of your State.

2. IGNOU Change of Regional Center from one IGNOU Regional Center (RC) to another Regional Center at another State.

Since one state can have only one IGNOU Regional Center, it means you are going to shift from one state to another state if you are thinking of changing IGNOU Regional Center. Therefore, there will be people who need change of IGNOU Regional Center because of change of state of their job or because of change of place of business. The people who need to move from one state to another like from Andhra Pradesh to Karnataka, from TamilNadu to Maharashtra, from Delhi to Madhya Pradesh etc. need to change their IGNOU Regional Center and this can be little complicated.

First of all, see the booklets from the link below: http://ignou.ac.in/userfiles/Student%20Related%20Forms.pdf

On the booklet prepared by Aligarh Regional Center of IGNOU, the form to change the Regional Center of IGNOU has been given on page 26. Therefore, as per the form, you need to make the change of Regional Center Request to the existing Regional Center where you are currently registered.
Once the existing IGNOU Regional Center receives such request, it will transfer your files and all the records to another Regional Center where you want your IGNOU Records to be transferred. So, You have to first make a request to existing IGNOU Regional Center to transfer your IGNOU details and records to another IGNOU Regional Center and start contacting another IGNOU Regional Center in another state where you want your IGNOU Registration and details to be transferred. Please note that you need to contact the new Regional Center of IGNOU to make sure that things happen on time and quickly. This is how you have to change your Regional Center of IGNOU.

You can download the booklet which contains form for changing IGNOU Regional Center from Here:

http://ignou.ac.in/userfiles/Student%20Related%20Forms.pdf

When you change your IGNOU Regional Center, you have to also change your IGNOu Study Center from the existing Regional Center to the new Regional Center. Therefore, you need to find out yourself about new Study Center of IGNOU under new Regional Center which deals with your course and where you will have easy access. Of Course, IGNOU Regional Centers will help you to make a decision and you can find more information about IGNOU Regional Center and Study Center in the websites also.

Ask us if you have any questions.

38 comments:

  1. i want change my study center what i can do for this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. verry simple. just go to your regiolan center and submit a form filled up with details. you can find the the form in your program guide.

      Delete
    2. verry simple. just go to your regiolan center and submit a form filled up with details. you can find the the form in your program guide.

      Delete
  2. If a new admission had opted a different study centre from what he/she wanted..then can a change in this regard is poosible..??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to change my regional centre but not in another state but in the same state like
    Delhi has 3 regional centre i want to change my regional centre from Mohan Estates to Rajghat. So what is the procedure???? Is it possible or not??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to change my study centre and regional centre another. State whts the procedure. M alrdy in mhd second year my exams in dec 2016

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish to change my Regional Center and study center , how to go about and when is the right during a session , i was planning to do so after Dec 2016 Exams , Would that be the right time to initiate the change ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir main ba 1st year ka studrnt hu dec k liye exam form diya hu abhi kuch emergency ho gya hain kya main abhi rc change kar sakta hu aur change karnr k baad exam de sakta hu im in big trouble plz help me out

    ReplyDelete
  7. My current rc centre is Delhi 3 but in online admission my rc Show in shimla but I am do I change my rc shimla to Delhi 3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,Is there is any way that I can change my Study center through emails ? I need to change it from West Bengal to Karnataka. kindly update me at trisha.frankbdn@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sir exam centers and study centers are same... or notb. I have to give examination at the chosen study center or it will be decided by ignou fro time to time

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sir exam centers and study centers are same... or notb. I have to give examination at the chosen study center or it will be decided by ignou fro time to time

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to change my regional centre but not in another state but in the same state like
    I want to change my regional centre from Mohan Estates to Rajghat. So what is the procedure?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to change my regional center from Bangalore to vijayawada , presently I'm in vijayawada I don't want to go to Bangalore to contact ignou , can I change regional center from vijayawada itself

    ReplyDelete
  13. How many days does it take to transfer my ignou regional centre and study centre?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to Change my reginal center from Delhi RC3 to Delhi RC1 and also need to change the study center so please tell what i do for this process. ,

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to Change my reginal center from Delhi RC3 to Delhi RC1 and also need to change the study center so please tell what i do for this process. ,

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want to Change my reginal center from Noida to jabalpur and also need to change the study center and reginal center so please tell what i do for this process. ,

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't submitted any assignment since my admission in Jan'15. Which year and assignments are now applicable for me?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have studied at an international centre of IGNOU but now I want to transfer to a regional centre of IGNOU in India?Can anyone assist me on where can I get the transfer form from?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want to change my regional centre from one place to other, please suggest me the process and where I get the form for this process.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I want to change my Regional Centre from Kolkata To Guwahati. My Program name is BCA. I was already check-in at Kolkata Regional Centre they are asked me for NOC which will be collected from Guwahati Regional Centre. Now ,What can I do ?

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want to change my Regional Centre from Kolkata To Guwahati. My Program name is BCA. I was already check-in at Kolkata Regional Centre they are asked me for NOC which will be collected from Guwahati Regional Centre. Now ,What can I do ?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sir I am nishchal kasliwal from indore.i want to change the examination centre in indore in place from indore.i take newly admission in pg diploma in applied statistics....pls help me

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sir I am nishchal kasliwal from indore.i want to change the examination centre in indore in place from indore.i take newly admission in pg diploma in applied statistics....pls help me

    ReplyDelete
  24. I took admission in MSW but I have to change it in master of science in counseling and family therapy.
    And regional office is not changing it
    Please help me.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am student of bca ignou delhi.i live in banglore,so can i change my regional center or study center without going rigional center because i used to job in banglore and with study there,pls give me replies what to do, it my first semester .

    ReplyDelete
  26. Can i opt my exam center out of my Regional center i.e. if i am student of IGNOU RC patna can i sit exam from Gujarat without change my RC

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi..I went to Present region center and filled up the form and was informed that it will be changed within 15 days . checked still not changed and some agent is asking for 1500 what to do .can we complain to anyone if yes please anyone can guide me.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I changed my study center from Shillong to BANGALORE. I have submitted my application in Shillong regional center. But how to check whether it has been transfer or not???

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sir will you tell me how to check present study centre

    ReplyDelete
  30. HOW TO CHANGE RC IND STUDY CENTRES IN IGNOU ONLINE

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Can we change rc online and programme also ?

    ReplyDelete
  33. Do I have to change my guide also if i change my regional centre? I am student of mapc 2nd year .

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sir, I have to change from Visakhapatnam to ernakulum ( kerela) kochi . So what should i do to change college or region centre. Plz tell me step wise and i cant go to the college now . Plz....

    ReplyDelete