Thursday, March 14, 2013

IGNOU Assignment Submission due date and public Holidays

Fatima from Hyderabad asks us:

"30th is Sunday. Will the IGNOU study center be open on a Saturday/Sunday also? Can I submit the IGNOU "assignments" on a Sunday? I got a message saying that IGNOU exam form (TEE Form) last date has been extended to Monday 1st. Does that mean I can submit the IGNOU Assignments also on Monday?"

IGNOU EXPERTS: Normally, many IGNOU study centers work and be open on Saturdays and Sundays. But, it is better to ask your IGNOU study center from phone if they work on Saturdays and Sundays and if you can submit the IGNOU Assignments on Saturdays and Sundays.

Fatima has another Question on IGNOU Assignment Submission and Examination Form Fill up: "If due to any reason I fail to submit the IGNOU assignments before 30th/1st. Can I still submit the IGNOU assignments with a late fee? I know there is a late fee for exam forms which is Rs. 300 until 20th and Rs. 500 until 30th of next month, but I just want to make sure if it works for assignments as well."

IGNOU Experts: There is no clarity on this. This depends on IGNOU Study Center. We know in some centers, students are allowed to submit their IGNOU Assignments without any issue if the delay is not more than 15-20 days after the due date. It is better to contact your study center (SC).

7 comments:

  1. Can I submit my assignment on Saturday . CillCol is aryabhatt

    ReplyDelete
  2. My assignment Submission last date is March 31st which is a sunday and I have to go to the centre on the same day for practical sessions. WIll my study centre accept my assignment submission on sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I submit assignment in September .if admission is July session

    ReplyDelete
  4. SIR CLIS KA STDUY KA TIME & KAY HAI
    DAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can i submit my assignment on Sunday ????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can i submit my assignment on weekdays ???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice blog post on this topic.There is no doubt that accounting is a tough subject and students could always do with a little helps. That is exactly what we at Onlineassignmentwriter.com do, we provide accounting assignment help to students who are want to secure good grades in their assignments.

    ReplyDelete