Thursday, March 14, 2013

IGNOU Assignment Submission Questions & Answers


Hello All, We have experts to answer your questions regarding various IGNOU University Questions. Please send your questions on IGNOU, IGNOU University, IGNOU Examinations and IGNOU Assignment Submissions.

We are answering here few Questions.

1. Naresh from Nagpur Asks, "Hi, I want to fill the exam form for December, 2012 TEE Examinations Online. I have submitted my assignments on 18 September, 2012 on IGNOU Study Center but the assignment status on the IGNOU Website is showing that they have not received my assignments yet. 
So, I am unable to fill form online. what should I do? How many days IGNOU take for updating the status of the assignments?

IGNOU Expert: Hello Naresh,
It's better to submit TEE form offline. Because it takes some time (more than 4 weeks to update into system as told from RC - Regional Center). Even the students whom we are coaching are running to RC for submission. It seems that the Online TEE Form submission is useful for only Arrears courses.(where we already submitted assignments and reappearing for TEE). It's better for students if IGNOU makes some provision in study center itself instant updating of Assignments Submitted Status by study center co-ordinator and later, let them send the Evaluated Assignments Grades to IGNOU.

We hope that it helped you for IGNOU Assignment Submission.

Regards,

1 comment:

  1. Hi, while filling the exam form, I made a mistake by writing the wrong course code as ms 95 for ms 08. I have not submitted my assignment for ms 95. But, I have received hall ticket for ms 95...can I go and take my exams for that date? would I land in any kind of trouble in an attempt to write my exam? plz suggest.

    ReplyDelete